Vår filosofi og historie
Vi ønsker å tilby det moderne mennesket en unik og uforglemmelig reiseopplevelse. Siden 2001 har vi hatt som mål å arrangere de villeste utdrikningslagene og festreisene i Europa. Pissup er et reisebyrå som utelukkende jobber med å organisere ville gutteturer og utdrikningslag for våre kunder.
Pissup Tours er et internasjonalt reiseselskap som ble grunnlagt i 2001 i England av Mark Robertson og Neil Smith. Pissup er et av de første reisebyråene som spesialiserer seg på å sette sammen fest og utdrikningslagturer. Til å begynne med sendte vi våre reisende hovedsakelig til Praha, men ettersom konseptet raskt ble en suksess, utvidet vi til andre destinasjoner som Barcelona, Gdansk, Tallinn, Budapest, Bratislava og Warszawa. I 2007 fikk Pissup kontor i Danmark, ledet av Mads Thorsdal og Rasmus Christensen, som deretter inntok Tyskland, Spania, Nederland og Skandinavia med konseptet.
Reiser som kjører på skinner
I 2014 overtok Mads og Rasmus styringen av organisasjonen og har jobbet aktivt med å kunne tilby den beste reiseservicen til våre kunder. Pissup er en del av selskapet Custom Tours som er basert i Sveits. Idag arrangerer vi turer til 13 ulike reisemål i Europa og har mer enn 600 aktiviteter som våre kunder kan velge mellom. Uansett om våre kunder velger å arrangere deres utdrikningslag i Budapest, Praha, Amsterdam eller en av våre andre byer, garanterer vi at festen kommer til å bære preg av filmen “The Hangover”.
Over 100.000 kunder igjennom 15 år
Vår erfaring I bransjen er unik. Vi har organisert reiser for mer enn 100.000 kunder i løpet av de siste 15 årene. Vi velger våre partnere nøye, og har hatt et godt forhold til dem i mange år. Vi tester selv aktivitetene vi tilbyr for å være sikker på at de lever opp til våre krav om hva en fantastisk reise bør inneholde. På denne måten klarer vi å fortsette med å levere unike tjenester til våre kunder.
Service er vår største prioritet
Vi vet hvor mye som skal til for å planlegge en reise med futt i hvor man får mest mulig for pengene. Derfor tilbyr vi kontinuerlig service fra dere lander på flyplassen, gjennom hele oppholdet og til dere skal hjem igjen. Våre engelsktalende konsulenter planlegger alt sammen med dere før avreise og våre lokale guider står klar døgnet rundt til å hjelpe dere med å gjøre turen uforglemmelig.
Du har kanskje sett oss på TV?
Vi har flere ganger blitt positivt omtalt i flere store medier som Dagbladet, Nettavisen og MANN i Norge, for ikke å nevne The New York Times i utlandet.
Den viktigste tilbakemeldingen er allikevel den vi mottar fra våre kunder om deres egne erfaringer. Basert på denne tilbakemeldingen prøver vi alltid å optimalisere våre tjenester og destinasjoner. Vurderinger fra tidligere reisende rangerer oss blant de beste på Trustpilot. I en studie av 93 kunder, har vi mottatt en vurdering hvor 91% er fornøyde og 97% sier de ville anbefalt oss til andre. Dette gjør oss til et av de mest troverdige blant reiseselskapene.
Pissup er som sagt at internasjonalt reiseselskap og vi kan derfor si ”hei” på flere språk. Både fra København, Lugano, Madrid, Budapest og Hamburg! Under kan du se profilene til våre hverdagshelter som jobber med å arrangere de perfekte reisepakkene til deg og dine venner.
Annabelle er vår spansk-belgiske reise konsulent for det franske og spanske markedet. Hun begynte i Pissup teamet mars 2014 og elsker hvordan jobben hennes gjør henne i stand til å jobbe og reise på samme tid. Hun elsker å utforske de ulike destinasjoner som vi tilbyr og prøve ut våre nye og spennende aktiviteter. Hvis du vil ha noen flere detaljer om en destinasjon eller aktivitet så ikke nøl med å kontakte henne.
Franziska er vår 26 år gamle reisekonsulent fra Hamburg, Tyskland. Hennes største lidenskap er reise, og hun prøver alltid å komme seg på en reise når hun har mulighet. Hvis du er en kunde som bor i Tyskland, Østerrike eller Sveits da er hun den unge damen som vil være med på å hjelpe deg med dine reiseplaner. Med dine innspill og hennes erfaring vil du planlegge en legendarisk guttetur. Hun lever med mottoet “mer stage dives, mindre catwalks”.
Gabriella er en av våre reisekonsulenter som bor og jobber i Ungarn. Hun har massevis av erfaring innen reiselivsbransjen og har jobbet som guide på våre turer gjennom mange år. Hvis du er fra Skandinavia er det stor sjanse for at du kommer ti å møte Gabriella på en av våre mange reisemål.
Max er «the old man» av Pissup, på mange måter! Han har vært her lengst, og startet med det opprinnelige selskapet helt tilbake i 2004. I dette tiåret har han gjort alt fra å operere som guide til å fungere som daglig leder. Han har sett og gjort det meste. Vi utfordrer deg til å prøve og sjokkere ham! Når han ikke sjekker våre tjenester eller jobber, kjører han Superbike på amatørnivå.
Mike er både reisekonsulent og markedsføring ekspert i en og samme person. Det er ingen byer i sentral eller øst Europa han ikke kjenner ut og inn. Om han ikke er ute og reiser kan du finne ham i å utfolde seg i sin største lidenskap – sport. Fotball, boksing og rafting i frådende elver gir han den dosen av adrenalin han behøver. Han er også en av våre talentfulle språk genier og kan snakke både Tysk, Engelsk og Ungarsk.
Patrick er vår entusiastiske reisekonsulent og bor iBudapest. Han kommer opprinnelig fra Syd-Tyrol, men har bodd mesteparten av livet sitt i utlandet. Patrick er en 100% reisejunkie, og leter konstant etter uavbrutte utenlandske eventyr. Patrick er utdannet i Marketing Management og snakker 4 språk flytende.
Elena er vår regnskapsføringsassistent som hjelper oss med diverse administrative oppgaver fra vårt markedsføringskontor i København. I tillegg til å jobbe for Pissup, studerer Elena Business Administration and Commercial Law ved Copenhagen Business School. Hun snakker flytende dansk, engelsk, russisk og har en stor interesse for internasjonale relasjoner. På fritiden liker hun god mat, å danse og selvfølgelig er hun glad i å reise.
Mike kommer fra London og er vår nye researcher. Han bor for tiden i København hvor han tar master i Globale Studies på Roskilde Universitet. Han har nettopp begynt å jobbe for oss på deltid og med hans egne ord; ‘I am thoroughly enjoying the experience!’. Mike elsker å reise og har backpacket mange ganger rundt om i verden. Når han ikke jobber har han mange sunne interesser som golf, boksing, fotball, god elektronisk musikk og øldrikking.
Marjan er administrerende direktør og øverste sjef for vårt bookingkontor i Lugano, Sveits. Ikke noe går inn eller ut av selskapet uten å ha passert hennes skrivebord og våkne blikk. Hun snakker 4 språk flytende og har en Master i Økonomi som hun fullførte i 2009.
Rasmus er en av eierne av Pissup, og har ansvaret for den lovmessige og finansielle administrasjonen av organisasjonen. Han er tillegg ansvarlig for PR og markedsføring av Pissup. Han har jobbet for Pissup siden 2007, og har en AP grad i Marketing Management, samt en Bachelor of Science i Økonomi og Ledelse. Rasmus har besøkt stort sett alle Pissup destinasjonene og han mener den beste måten å besøke en by på er ved å drikke og spise seg igjennom den. Han elsker å stå på ski, er en stor fotballfan og har en herlig nerdete side ved seg selv som sentrerer seg rundt ulike gadgets og science fiction.
Mads er Pissup sin andre strategiske leder og selskapets tekniske geni. Han er personen alle henvender seg til dersom de opplever problemer med hjemmesiden eller hvis det er andre tekniske problemer. Mads er ekspert i Google Analytics og står også for vår online markedsføring. Mads bor nærmest på kontoret, men når han endelig forlater det forvandles han til en munter person som elsker mat, drikke og ville opplevelser. Mads har alltid en positiv innstilling til livet og deler gjerne sitt gode humør med de rundt seg.
Adam er sjef for vår avdeling i Barcelona, og han er også en del av vårt markedsførings team. Han stammer fra den snøfylte foten av Canadiske Rocky Mountains, og er mest sannsynlig den mest Canuck stereotypen i Europa. Han kom over dammen og til Brno, Tjekkia, i 2010 for å fullføre studier, og her ble han introdusert for Mads og Pissup teamet. Litt over 1 år senere byttet han ut snø med sand, ble en del av teamet og har i dag den gleden av å kunne kalle Bracelona «hjem» siden.
Boris er vår Purchasing Manager for hotell, aktiviteter og generelle serviser. Han har erfaring fra reiselivet siden 2003 hvor han dekket diverse aktiviteter innenfor Incoming European Travel industry. Han er vår hovedkontakt for alle våre leverandører fra Lugano og København siden 2010. Han kommer fra Italia, men har bodd i flere land i Europa. Han elsker å svømme, god mat og whisky!
Michelle ble vår assistent i Wild East Travels sist October og er veldig glad for å være en del av teamet. Hun studerer på Økonomi og Psykologi på Copenhagen Business School, som hun finner meget spennende og håper på at hun ikke ha god nytte av i hennes karriere. På fritiden liker hun å trene, reise, fest, lage god mat og slappe av med venner og hennes kjæreste. Hennes favorittquote er: “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
Weronika er vår Account Manager på det tyske markedet. Hun var født i Polen, og vokste opp i Vienna, og har nå bodd i Budapest over et år. Hun elsker byen, og har utviklet god kunnskap om nattlivet der. Hun elsker å dra ut, prøve nye ting og møte nye mennesker, og derfor trives hun godt i Pissup! Hennes egne ord: “It makes me happy to share something I like with other people and to organize a good time for them.”
Jonny jobber som Account Manager på det tyske markedet. Han er født i Tyskland, da det stadig var Øst-Tyskland! Nå bor han mellom Berlin og Budapest. Etter å ha studert sang og komponering, jobbet han flere år i underholdningsbransjen. En sekundær karriere startet med å være CMO og deretter distributør, for å tilslutt havne her hos Pissup.
Till er vår Account Manager i Budapest. Han er opprinnelig fra Munich, men har bodd i Budapest i lang tid, og elsker å feste der. Utenom å være en ekte partyløve, har han reist verden rundt de siste 10 årene og har mange morsomme historier å fortelle. Han har tatt seg av salg i diverse hoteller, og har også bodd i Thailand en stund. Han snakker tysk, engelsk og hungarsk flytende.
Keni er fra Budapest. Hun har nylig klatret opp Pissup-rangene fra å være Budapests langtids guide til å nå ta seg av service etter salg hos Pissup, og er nå offisielt et del av teamet. Hun beskriver seg selv som: “80% superwoman, 20% unicorn, because I looked in the mirror and that is what I saw!”
Celine er vår account manager for det franske markedet og bor i Budapest. Hun er opprinnelig fra sør-Frankrike. Hun bodde 10 år i England, elsker å reise og å møte nye mennesker.
Hennes nysgjerrige natur gjør at hun elsker å utforske nye steder og lære noe nytt hver dag. Hun studerer og leser konstant! Du kan være sikker på at hun vil gå den ekstra mil for å garantere at dere får den beste helgen noensinne.
Dan har jobbet innenfor reisebransjen og reist verden rundt i mange år. Etter å ha bodd 10 år i Australia, kom han tilbake til Europa og joinet Pissup og har vært lykkelig siden. Hans interesser inneholder blant annet: football, spilling, reising, se på filmer og selvfølgelig drikking!
Which companies does this policy apply to:
The Pissup Group includes a number of companies registered in Switzerland and in the European Union. This policy covers Pissup’s tour operator and travel agency businesses.
- Custom Tours Sagl. The company you purchase your travel from.
- Wild East Travels ApS. The company that operates ground services for German and Danish destinations and who’s representatives you may be in contact with during your travels. This company also handles marketing efforts for Pissup and thus may be in contact with you regarding social media or other marketing efforts under the Pissup name.
- Prague Group Adventures s.r.o. The company that operates ground services for Czech destinations and who’s representatives you may be in contact with during your travels. Depending on the nature of your contact with Pissup your personal data will be processed by one or more of the companies mentioned above.
- Bespoke Adventure Makers Kft. The company that supplies personnel to the Pissup group.
What types of personal data do we collect about you and why do we collect it:
We collect certain personal data about you and about any other person you include on your booking. The sort of personal data we collect is information that you provide to us, that we collect from you or observe about you, or that we obtain from other sources. Read on to find out more……
Personal data you give to us
- When you make a booking or other purchase or enquiry we will ask you for your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, how you found us and personal travel preferences. We need to collect this information in order to arrange the travel and other services you are requesting.
- If you enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with any of our Services, we will collect your name and relevant contact information and any other personal information you choose to give us.
- We may ask to see and retain a copy of passport details and other identification documents if, for example, you are purchasing foreign currency or completing a money transfer.
- If you pay by bank transfer close to the final payment date, we may ask for a screenshot of the bank transfer. We will keep this information to ensure we receive payment until you ask us to delete it.
- If you contact us online, we may keep a record of your e-mail or other correspondence, and if you call us by telephone, we may monitor and/or record phone conversations for training and customer service reasons.
- If, when using our Services, you make a holiday/travel search on our website or with one of our travel consultants and you enter or provide any of your personal data (including telephone number or e-mail address), but do not make a booking or other purchase, we will keep and use the data you’ve provided for a limited time and purpose, as mentioned below.
To help us keep your information current, accurate and complete, please ensure you tell us if anything needs to be changed.
Personal data we collect and/or observe about you
Based on how you have used our Services in the past and your activity on our website, social media channels, or with our contact centre, we collect the following personal data about you:
- Details of the services we have provided to you in the past, including your previous travel arrangements, such as holidays and other purchases, and matters related to those arrangements, such as details of your previous requirements or complaints.
- We collect details of your visits to our Sites and Apps (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and weblogs) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and of the resources that you access. We use third party technology services, such as Google Analytics to administer these services.
- We collect details of website(s) you visited before you use a link to our Sites, pages visited in our Sites, and time spent on each page.
- We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device/tablet) including, where available, your IP address, operating system, device location, browser type, cookie identification numbers, for system administration purposes, marketing purposes (both our own, and third party advertisers for whom we provide advertising services) and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and any reports we share do not identify any individuals.
Personal data obtained from other sources
We might also receive your personal data from third party sources who collect information about you on our behalf. This includes:
- If you tell a third party that you would like to receive marketing communications from Pissup, they will securely transfer your contact details and marketing preferences to us.
- If you book one of our holidays through a third party travel agent, certain personal data (as applicable to your booking, such as your name, date of birth or any special requirements you have) will be passed to us to provide the services you have requested/booked.
- If you complete any of our customer feedback questionnaires/surveys, the information you provide will be processed on our behalf and provided to us by a third party.
Where is your data stored and who it’s shared with:
Your personal data is held on a combination of our own systems and systems of the suppliers we use to provide our services. Read more here…..
Custom Tours Sagl, with whom you will be buying your travel, is based in Switzerland and is thus outside the EEA. Switzerland has, though, been explicitly recognised by the European Commission as having privacy laws which provide adequate data protection (pursuant to article 45 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (this concept shall be known as “Equivalence” or being “Equivalent”).
When you give your personal data to us, some of the personal data you provide will need to be given to and processed and stored by relevant third parties. These third parties include:
- our technology and data management partners who help us to administer the services we provide (such as companies assisting us in our marketing efforts);
- our travel partners, such as airlines, airports, hoteliers, insurance companies and ground handling agents (depending on the travel services you book), so that they can provide you with the arrangements and assistance you require.
- our card payment facilitators, that help us process customer payments and assists us in detecting and preventing fraudulent payments or bookings.
Some of these third parties may be based outside of the EEA or Switzerland. Organisations that are based outside of the EEA or Switzerland (which, to reiterate is legally recognised as being Equivalent) may not be subject to the same level of controls in regard to data protection as exist within the EEA or Switzerland. We aim only to transfer your data to third parties outside of the EEA and/or Switzerland where either:
(a) your personal information will be subject to one or more appropriate safeguards set out in the law, if you’d like more information about our safeguards, please contact us. These safeguards might be the fact that the country the counter-party is based in is deemed to be Equivalent, the use of standard contractual clauses in a form approved by regulators, or having our suppliers sign up to an independent privacy scheme approved by regulators (like the US ‘Privacy Shield’ scheme); or
(b) the transfer is necessary to enable your contract to be performed.
In order for you to travel, we may be required to disclose certain of your personal data to government bodies or other authorities, such as those responsible for immigration, border control, law enforcement, security and anti-terrorism.
Even if it is not mandatory for us to provide information to such authorities, we may exercise our discretion to assist them where appropriate in the interests of detecting and preventing criminal activity.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Group for business purposes, (those business purposes include holding your data on central/shared systems for administering bookings and supporting customers in destination countries). Our Group means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
How do we use your information when providing our services to you:
In order to provide our services to you, we use the information we hold in a number of different ways. We process your information either because it is necessary for us to do so as part of a contract you enter into, or because we have a legitimate business reasons for doing so. Read more here……
The following activities are carried out by us using your personal data because it is necessary in relation to a contract which you have entered into or because you have asked for something to be done so you can enter into a contract;
- Administering your booking internally and communicating your booking externally with our suppliers, to ensure the services you have requested are arranged;
- To communicate with you regarding your booking or any other purchase, including sending booking confirmation and travel documents;
We may use and process your personal information as set out below where it is necessary for us to carry out activities for which it is in our legitimate interests as a business to do so:
- To improve customer experience:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Sites and Apps, when you choose to do so;
- To ensure that content from our Sites, Apps and booking systems is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To inform you about our service in destination;
- To protect our business against financial loss;
- For debt collection or credit vetting
- For payment card and booking verification (including using Google re CAPTCHA on some of our Sites to ensure only genuine customer bookings are made).
- To promote our business, improve our products and services;
- To send marketing correspondence about products and services similar to those you have previously bought from us. You can opt out and object to our sending you electronic marketing information and this option will be included in every marketing message we send you. See the section ‘When and how do we use your information for marketing for more information’.
- To contact you if you make an enquiry with us on our website but do not complete a booking to check if there was a problem or you need any assistance to book;
- For internal research/analysis to improve the quality of our Services, the products we offer and new products we are developing by:
- Inviting customers to take part in surveys or customer/business discussion groups;
- Using aggregated customer data to make informed decisions based on analysis of customer booking or other purchase trends and behaviours.
- To promote our business, brands and products and measure the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns;
- To contact you with targeted advertising delivered online and through social media and other platforms operated by other companies. You may receive advertising based on information about you that we have provided to the platform or because, at our request, the platform has identified you as having similar attributes to the individuals whose details it has received from us. To find out more, please refer to the information provided in the help pages of the platforms on which you receive advertising from us;
We use this information in two ways:
- We identify links between your attributes and your behaviours and market to others with the same attributes, in our direct marketing campaigns and through targeted advertising delivered through our Sites, Apps or third party platforms including social media channels.
- We tailor and personalise our interactions with you to make them more relevant to your interests. These interactions include your journey around our Sites and the content that appears on it and marketing communications we send or show to you in our direct marketing campaigns and through online targeted advertising described in the paragraph above. Please see ‘How we personalise marketing for you’ for more information;
- To support any potential company sale or acquisition:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We may use and process your personal information as set out below where we consider that it is in your vital interests that we do:
- To assist you or arrange for assistance to be provided to you by third parties either in the event of an incident or emergency.
We may use and process your personal information as set out below where we have your consent to do so:
- To assist you or arrange for assistance to be provided to you by third parties where you have special requirements in relation to special categories of personal data (please refer to the section: ‘What types of personal data do we collect about you and why do we collect it’).;
- To send marketing correspondence about our products and services where we have asked for your permission to do so. See the section ‘When and how do we use your information for marketing for more information’.
We and third parties acting on our instructions, such as external law firms and their employees, may use and process your personal information as set out below where there is a legal requirement for us to do so:
- For resolving complaints, dealing with disputes and legal proceedings. This might include contacting you proactively if we need to resolve any issues you may be experiencing or have experienced with a booking or other purchase;
When and how do we use your information for marketing:
To find out more about our marketing communications, including when and how we may contact you and how you can opt out of marketing, please read more here…..
If you have made an enquiry or purchase on one of our Sites, through our stores or contact centres, your personal data may be used by us in the ways the law allows, to contact you by post, electronic means (e-mail or text message) and/or by phone with information and offers relating to products or services that you can book/purchase from Pissup companies. We will only do this if you did not opt out of such marketing at the point where we collected your contact details.
If you have not made an enquiry or purchase, we will only send you information and offers by e-mail or text message if you sign up (opt in) to receive such marketing, either directly through us or by telling a third party that you would like to receive marketing from us.
The type of products and services that can be booked/purchased through Pissup are shown in the table below. You will only receive marketing communications about those which we think are relevant to you:
- Holidays and travel arrangements
- Flights and flight ancillary services
- Escorted tour holidays
We will not pass your contact details to a third party that is not one of our business partners involved in providing Pissup services or products for them to contact you or send you marketing communications unless you have expressly agreed that we may do so.
How do we personalise our marketing to you:
To try and ensure that our marketing communications and advertising are relevant to you, we work with third parties to offer a better experience to customers and potential customers. You can find out how we do this by reading more here…….
Using new technologies and with the help of our advertising agencies and marketing activation platforms, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to try to ensure any marketing communications we send to you are offering products or services likely to be of interest to you.
- to tailor and track our digital marketing (for example, our internet banner advertisements) and links from our marketing partners’ websites to our Sites. This digital marketing may include marketing related to Pissup or marketing related to business partners to whom we provide advertising services.
Our business partners and advertising networks may serve you with non-personalised adverts on our Sites via advertising technology. Non-personalised adverts are targeted using contextual information regarding the pages visited on our site, rather than the past behaviour of a user. We allow third parties to collect information about your online activities using cookies and other technologies. The third parties may include other Pissup companies, our suppliers/business partners who collect information when you view or interact with an advert on one of our Sites, and advertising networks. We also collect information about your online activities using cookies and other technologies when you use websites other than our Sites to provide advertising services on behalf of our business partners. This technology allows us to display an advert to you relating to a business partner on other websites based on your page visits and other behaviours whilst on our Sites.
What you need to do if you don’t want our marketing communications:
We understand you might no longer want to hear from us and that’s ok. It is easy to opt-out or unsubscribe, please read more here…..
You have the right at any time to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by selecting the ‘no marketing’ option on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise this right at any later time by using the unsubscribe link on any marketing e-mail you receive or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explaining.
You can also choose what communication you want to receive by sending an email to email@example.com and explaining.
You can choose to opt-out by following the opt-out instructions on any direct marketing communication sent by post, or by sending an unsubscribe request to :
Custom Tours Sagl,
Via G. Guisan 33a,
Please note – when you unsubscribe from marketing in respect of holiday and travel services, this opt-out will apply only to the Pissup company making the marketing communication.
Your rights in relation to any personal data we hold about you:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. To find out more, please read here…..
Your Right to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to make a Data Subject Access Request in many circumstances. That is a request for access to the personal information that we hold about you. If we agree that we have to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we’ll provide it to you or them free of charge.
We may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information. That may include information about your previous booking(s) or other purchases. If someone is acting on your behalf they will need to provide written and signed confirmation from you that you have given your authority to that person/company for them to make the request. We will ask for this to be provided before we give you (or another person acting on your behalf) a copy of any of your personal information we may be holding. We may not provide you with a copy of your personal information if it includes the personal information of other individuals or we have another lawful reason to withhold that information.
Please see the section titled ‘How to Contact Us’ if you need to make a Data Subject Access Request.
Correcting and updating your personal information
The accuracy of your information is important to us and we are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you.
In the meantime, if you change your name or address/e-mail address, or you discover that any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please let us know by contacting our customer service team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, as set out in section above titled ‘How do we use your information when providing our services to you’, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent to receiving any direct marketing to which you previously opted-in, please see the section titled “What you need to do if you don’t want our marketing communications’ for further details. If you would like to withdraw your consent to us processing any special categories of personal data, please contact our customer service team by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note if you ask us to stop processing this information, it may mean we won’t be able to provide all or parts of the services you have requested. If we have to cancel your booking or other purchase as a result, you may incur a cancellation charge.
If you withdraw your consent, our use of your personal information before you withdraw is still lawful.
Objecting to our use of your personal information
Where we rely on our legitimate business interests as the legal basis for processing your personal information for any purpose(s), you may object to us using your personal information for these purposes by e-mailing or writing to us at the address provided at the end of this policy. Except for the purposes for which we are sure we can continue to process your personal information, we will temporarily stop processing your personal information in line with your objection until we have investigated the matter. If we agree that your objection is justified in accordance with your rights under data protection law, we will permanently stop using your data for those purposes. Otherwise we will provide you with our justification as to why we need to continue using your data.
Erasing your personal information or restricting its processing
In certain circumstances, you may ask for your personal information to be removed from our systems by e-mailing or writing to us at the address at the end of this policy. Provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue processing or holding your personal information, we will make reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
You may also ask us to restrict processing your personal information where you believe it is unlawful for us to do so, you have objected to its use and our investigation is pending or you require us to keep it in connection with legal proceedings. We may only process your personal information whilst its processing is restricted if we have your consent or are legally permitted to do so, for example for storage purposes, to protect the rights of another individual or company or in connection with legal proceedings.
Transferring your personal information in a structured data file
Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information or need to process it in connection with your contract, as set out in section titled ‘How do we use your information when providing our services to you’, you may ask us to provide you with a copy of that information in a structured data file.
You can ask us to send your personal information directly to another service provider, and we will do so if this is technically possible. We may not provide you with a copy of your personal information if it contains the personal information of other individuals or we have another lawful reason to withhold that information.
How to contact us:
Any subject access request can be made in writing to:
Custom Tours Sagl,
Via G. Guisan 33a,
Alternatively you can make a subject access request by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have made your request and provided us with the information we need to begin a search for the data we hold on you (including proof of identity), we will have 30 days to respond.
Making a complaint
We encourage you to contact us if you have a complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator where you believe your legal rights have been infringed, or where you have reason to believe your personal information is being or has been used in a way that doesn’t comply with the law.
Keeping hold of your personal data:
If you want to find out more about our data retention policy, please read more here…..
What is our approach to data security:
We take data security very seriously, to find out our approach to this please read more here…..
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites, therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure and to try to prevent any unauthorised access, use or loss of your data, by putting in place appropriate security measures and limiting access to those who have a business need to know. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We do not store customer card data on our internal systems. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We have a process to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and the ICO of a breach where legally required to do so.
What happens when you follow a link from our website to a third party website:
Our Sites include links to other websites which include privacy policies of their own. To learn more about this, please read here……
Our Sites contains links to and frames of websites of our principals, suppliers, advertisers and other third parties. You can tell when a third party is involved in supplying a product or service you have requested because their name will appear with ours. If you follow a link or otherwise use any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these third party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
To learn more about the cookies used on our Sites, please read here.
- Essential Cookies
Some cookies are essential to make our Sites work properly and to allow you to make your travel booking or other purchases and enable us to fulfil your purchase requests
- Customer Experience Cookies (Analytics, Customisation & Tracking)
These types of cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Sites and allow us to track your experience between different devices to improve our Sites or the way we provide our service to customers .
- Advertising Cookies
Third party adverts on our Sites and social media: This type of advertising is intended to provide you with a selection of products/services that you’ve viewed on other third party websites, or social media channels, which are presented to you by our agency when you visit our Sites or social media channels. The adverts may feature variations on the products/services that might be considered relevant to your browsing history on these other third party websites.
Pissup adverts on third party websites: This type of advertising is intended to provide you with a selection of travel related products/services that you’ve viewed on our website, which are presented to you by our agency when you visit other selected websites or social media channels. The adverts may feature different Pissup products/services that might be considered relevant to your browsing history.
Where we share data for the purposes mentioned above, it is encrypted and does not include your name.
A summary of both the essential, customer experience (non-essential), and advertising cookies used on the website you are on can be viewed and managed using the link below.
- If you choose to remove cookies parts of website you are on may not work properly or your use of the website may be impaired.
- If you choose to use this website you are on without declining any non-essential cookies, then your use will constitute implied consent to the non-essential cookies that are set.
You can accept or decline advertising, and customer experience (analytics, customisation and tracking) cookies at any time by emailing to email@example.com and explaining.
You can opt-out of third-party advertising networks using your information for interest-based advertising.
You will need to opt-out on each device you use to access our Sites.
Your information will not be shared with our third party advertising network partners for the purpose interest-based advertising if you opt-out, however, you will continue to receive interest-based advertising from Pissup and its business partners when using one of our Sites.
May 2018, version 1
All rights, including copyright and database right, in Pissup’s website(s) and its contents, are owned by or licensed to the website developer, Custom Tours. (‘CT’), or otherwise used by CT as permitted by applicable law. Pissup is an EU registered trademark – number EUTM 015397706 and EUTM 015397714.
In accessing www.pissup.com and all related websites, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the www.pissup.com and all related websites for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the www.pissup.dk and all related websites without the prior written permission of CT or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by CT subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of these websites and therefore should cease using these websites immediately.